fredag 31. oktober 2014

My second LO...

I am not a LO maker... But now I have made two, One of Gabriella, that you can see HERE and now one of Sebastian too. My lovely kids ♥

I made this one for Ett Trykk in August. They keep challenging me in things I normally don't do, lol
HERE WE GO ♥ We were lifting eachother and I was challenged to make a lo after a Christmascard made by Torill. Here is the card Torill made and here is my lo

I am so happy with this Lay out. 
The picture is taken of Sebastian when he was in kindergarden. I think he was three or four.
Love this photo of my son ♥
I have used some of my favorite papers from Pion and the Shoreline Treasures collection, they are so beautiful. 


Chipboard from Fab Scraps. To decorate it I have used flowers from Wild Orchid Craft, cheesecloth, Jutestring from Maya Road, and some corrugated kraft cardboard from Joy!


Details ♥

Hope you liked it and that I inspired you to try something new.

Wishing you all a great day.
I am leaving for Bergen and my friends at KREATIV SCRAPPING.
I am having four Copic and cardmaking classes this weekend and I am so looking forward to it!

Enjoy your Halloween fun tonight ♥
Hugs, Jill

2 kommentarer:

Susy sa...

Underbart vackert!

KRAM SUSY

Magda sa...

Beautiful Jill!!
Have a nice time in Bergen!
Two years ago we did a Hurtigruten trip from Bergen to Kirkenes and I think Bergen is a very beautiful place. I enjoyed it a lot!!
Hugs
Magda