lørdag 15. november 2014

New challenge at Copic Marker Norge

Good morning!
We are back with a new challenge at Copic Marker Norge today and since we had BLUE Christmas last month, we are having RED Christmas this time.

I have used a lovely Bilmålarna stamp for my card and coloured her with Copic on kraft. This is Mimosa Christmas Basket.
Such a beautiful stamp!
I think the effect you get when you colour on kraft is so beautiful. To make the white snow and jacket I have used a white Prismacolor pencil.

My Copic colors:
Skin: E11-21-51-93
Hair: E47-44-42-40
Dress: R29-27-24
Leafs: G99, YG 95-93-91
White Prismacolor Pencil

Lovely Maja Design papers
Flowers from Kort & Godt and WOC


That was my card. I am back a little later on my Magnolia blog with the Magnolia Bloghop.
See you soon
HUgs, Jill

Ingen kommentarer: