tirsdag 25. juni 2013

I am back again... ♥

Good morning!
It has been a while since I had my last post, but here I am again :)
I have been busy the past couple of weeks doing things with my family, just good stuff going on, but sometimes family takes your focus away from crafting :)
My darling hubby did his cyclerace this weekend, and for those of you that remember he hurt his knees 2 years ago in the same race and couldn't cycle in months...I can tell you how happy I now was when he finished in 19.5 hours with his group, 540 kilometers from Trondheim to Oslo. They had the most horrible weather conditions this year, with thunder, lightning, RAIN (a lot of it...) and wind. But he finished with both knees ok, a wee bit neckpain and a TON of dirt, water and sand in his pants and clothes ;) I am so proud of him!
 
BUT on to my card!
Of course I have a card to show you ♥ Something else would have been rude ;)
My darling sister Rita turns 40 years today and I have made her a birthday card with one of my lovely new Magnolia images. KREATIV SCRAPPING has a lot of them in the shop and it is always difficult to chose, as there is so many wonderful images and today I couldn't find this one in the shop, but just ask them and I am sure they will get it for you. I have used "Tripping Flower Tilda" from the amazing Special Moments 2013 collection. I think I love them all and I have coloured up some more images I will show you later in the week. This must be the most fantastic collection from Magnolia and I think I almost have them all now...lol

Gorgeous Tilda is coloured with Copic and I have finally got around using some of the lovely Fran-Tage from Stampendous that KREATIV SCRAPPING got in last week.
I Love it! This is the Shabby Pink one ♥
Thank God I have it in a few other colours too... ;)
 
I have used Magnolia's new DooHickey "Peonies" that I got as a summergift from Magnolia together with a whole lot more yummy, scrummy stuff ♥
Flowers are WOC, Magnolia and Kort og Godt. The lovely pearls is Magnolia Knick-Knackerys.

All papers are from Maja design, from both the Vintage Spring Basics collection and the beautiful Vintage Summer Basics from last summer.
I have decorated my card with cheesecloth, pearls and my favorite Marianne Design die, LR 0270

My Tilda is coloured in these colours
Skin: E 13-11-00-000 and E93
Hair: E47-43-41-40
Dress: R01-00-0000
Umbrella: C4, BV 23-21, C0
Shadow: T2-0, W00
 
Together with the Fran-Tage I have stamped around the image with the poststamps from Magnolia and sewed all the edges.
Here you will find all my supplies:
 
 
Have a wonderful day my friends


10 kommentarer:

Magda sa...

Very beautiful Jill!!
Gorgeous colors, beautiful LO and frame.
Congratulations on your sisters birthday and your darling's cyclerace!! !!!
Wish you a very good summer!
( In Begium it is still cold for the time of the year and we didn't have a lot of sun until now. I hope it will chance soon!! For everyone )
Lovely regards
Magda

Jacqui's little piece of England sa...

Your card is beautiful Jill, love the colours you've put together and the detailing is just gorgeous
jacqui x

Maritha sa...

Ska skriva tyst då jag vet att du sover nu.....=)
Åhhhhh så himla fint kort Rita får...och vad glad hon ska var att du talar om hur mycket hon fyller med....*host host* LOL
Heeeeeelt underbara färger och såååå snyggt med alla fina blommor,du är verkligen bara BÄST!!!
Ha en toppendag med att fira GAMLA RITA I GRANNGÅRN!!! *fnissar*

Kram kram kram

Lau W sa...

Jill, your card is wonderful, so nice colors and details !
xxx

Rosietoes sa...

What a lucky lady your sister is Jill - this is a stunning card, beautifully coloured and crafted.
Congrats to your hubby on his race - glad his knees held out to all the punishment. :)

Look forward to more of your gorgeous creations x

Edna x

Susy sa...

Underbart vackert, Jill!
Vackert motiv, härlig färgläggning och ljuvligt vackra dekorationer!

KRAM SUSY

DesignerDiva sa...

Another gorgeous creation my lovely little Jill! YOu are my inspiration, darn I wish I lived in Norway for colouring lessons from you!!
Well done to your Husband a great achievement!
Hugs Laurie xx

Trine sa...

Fantastisk:) Rita er heldig som får dette nydelige kortet. Digger den diesen og fargeleggingen er vakker.
Flinke Jill du er helt rå. Jeg elsker kortet ditt:)
Ha en fin dag vennen!
Klem.

Donna sa...

Hi Jill.
It's been a while hun.
So lovely to hear from you.
This creation is a real stunner.
Isn't she a beauty.
I love all the pretty detail and the layout is lovely as is the flower arrangement's.
I am loving the Marianne die. I can see why you do too.
So lovely to see your beautiful creations in Magnolia Ink.

Your sister will treasure her card forever.
Well done to hubby.

Big crafty hugs sweetie.
Donna x

Camilla sa...

Så utrolig nydelig, Jill! :)