søndag 30. juni 2013

More wedding for Simply Magnolia

Good morning!
I was so lucky to be asked to guest design for Simply Magnolia a while back and today I will show you the card I made for them! Thank you Tracy for asking me, it was a pleasure to make a card for Simply Magnolia.
 
The theme for the challenge starting today is Vintage and pearls ♥
I am normally not a very Vintage girl, but I have tried my very best and distressed, sewed, Fran-Taged, painted and ended up making a card that I just LOVED to make ♥
Again I have used some fantastic Magnolia Wedding images from the latest collection, Special Moments 2013. They are so fantastic, so fun to colour and just so beautiful! LOVE them all!
 
I made a paperbag card with a big tag inside.
On the front I have used two images and merged them together.
I have paired toghether and coloured up the lovely Wedding Tilda and Where Is My Bride
My tutorial in merging images can you find here.


At the back of the card I put this lovely Run Away Bride together with a Norwegian poem.
Like the front every layer is distressed and sewed.
Isn't this image just fantastic?


Here is the tag taken out.
I love my Maja Design papers and I use them all the time. They really are my kind of papers and I can't wait until Kreativ Scrapping get the new Limited edition collection, Sofiero. They look absolutly wonderful too!!

This time I have used the Shabby White Fran-Tage from Stampendous. Rich and golden and just perfect for my wedding card, don't you think?

My image is coloured with Copics and this time I didn't write down the colours...
Did the image while I was working my nightshift..
 
 
Have a wonderful day my friends ♥
Hope you like my card as much as I did making it.
 
Enter my summer-wedding card here:
Copic Marker Sverige - #4 Sommer og blomster (11.8)
Magnolia Down Under Challenges - Louises Choice, Flower Power (6.7)
Fashionista Challenge - Wedding or Birthday card (13.7)
Lovely Hanglar or sweet Magnolias - Favorite colourcombo (blue , brown and white)(5.7)
Magnolia Lichious - LOVE (8.7)
 
All my wonderful stuff comes from KREATIV SCRAPPING and here is a list of my supplies:
 




5 kommentarer:

Mummylade sa...

wow Jill, absolutely amazing!

Nicolchen sa...

Hi Jill

WOW...your card is simply stunning...I love everything on it :0)))

Hugs Nicole

Sharon sa...

Another stunning card Jill. The new images are adorable and I love the fabulous design and embellishments.
Hugs Sharon x

Maritha sa...

Holy smoke! Helt galet sjukt fantastiskt mega mega vansinnigt fint du får till det min goa stumpa!!!!!! Du är och förblir min stjärna du ☆★☆
♡♥♡

Kraaaaaam

Cordine sa...

Stunning Jill!
Hugs
Cordine