fredag 8. november 2013

DT KREATIV SCRAPPING

Hi friends!
Today I have some giftlabels for Christmas to show you that I made for KREATIV SCRAPPING 
I have made a few different ones.
They are really fast to make and look so much nicer than some of the one you find in the shop.
Beside that they are a perfect way to get use of all the left over scrappaper... I have a LOT!
I made mine together with Gabriella, my 5 yr old, and I did my 10 in just a stort time. Gabriella used my leftover Halloween papers for hers and she was superhappy about them!
 
I made mine with papers from Maja Design, Vintage Autumn Basics , some carrogated kraft from Joy!Craft and I have used the amazing stamps from this months sponsor Kort & Godt.
I love my stamps from Kort og Godt. They are my alltime favorite, for both Christmas and other occations.
 
 
They all have text from Kort og Godt, star from Marianne Design, a small cinnamon stick that smells heavenly and the gorgeous small Hortensiaene from Kort og Godt witch is my favorite flower because they fit perfect for everything!

In the shop at KREATIV SCRAPPING I found these boxes. I will fill them with something tasty for two of my friends. They are in 3 and 5 dl. size.
Just wrap some lovely tissuepaper around and you have a lovely wrapping

All the backsides I have stamped to and from, from THIS stamp set from Kort og Godt, M-162. Simple, but nice ♥

Two round ones with the same star from Marianne Design on. I have used THIS stamp set from Kort og Godt, M-160.

 
Four simple stars with the new corrugated cardboard from Joy!Craft. This one is thinner than the others and that was perfect for my project.
 HERE is the one I have used and you can buy one or ten.
 
That was it from me today.
Hope I gave you some inspiration to make something nice and easy.
Last year I used the other Marianne design dies too for my labels, both the heart and the tree and I will be doing that this year too. They are all wonderful!
 
HERE you find the star
HERE you find the heart
HERE you find the tree
 
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs
 

3 kommentarer:

Kaoskontroll sa...

de blei superfine!! Heeelt sant at de er finere enn de man kan kjøpe!! Det er så koslig og pynte pakker med hjemmelagde pakkelapper!!! LEKKERT :)
goood helg!!

Veronique sa...

Kjempe fine, Jill ♥

Klem

Pinklady 68 sa...

Kjempefine pakkelapper!! Så fin denne stjernediesen...og den har jeg også:-) Tror jeg må lage noen sånne...takk for inspirasjon Jill!

Ha en fin helg!
Klem Laila.