søndag 24. november 2013

MY CHRISTMAS BELLA ♥

Good morning all you dolls out there ♥
Today it is my turn to guest at the wonderful Paper Nest Doll house and I have a very special card to show you. I am really so excited to hear what you think about it.
There is a little story behind this stamp..
 
Some days ago I told Christine, the wonderful owner of Paper Nest Dolls about my daughter Gabriella.
For those of you that don't know me that much,- Bella is my 5 year old and she is my sweetheart ♥
Gabriella is in kindergarden when I work and she loves it very much, and this is her last year before she start school next year. The last weeks we have been talking a lot about Lucia. In Norway we celebrate Santa Lucia on Dec. 13th and all the kids go in a parade in the street singing in the dark that morning with candles and long, white dresses. It is beautiful I can tell you... I cry every time..
Every year one of the oldest girls get to go in front of the parade with a crown with lights and all the girls are hoping to be the lucky one. My Bella too, and I know she will be so disappointed if she's not the one..
So Christine draw a Lucia Bella for me so I can make her something nice she can have to remeber that day, with or without a crown with lights.
 
I will publish on my blog what I made for her on the 13.th december but today I will show you a Christmas card I made with the amazing stamp. I guess it is unnecessary to say I love this stamp.
Hope you like it too. The wonderful image is called Christmas Bella and she will be released today and you will find her in the shop here.
As some of my Norwegian readers already knows, my favorite shop KREATIV SCRAPPING have startet to sell these high quality rubber stamps from PND and this one will probably come too as soon as it is made. You will find the rest of them here
 
Here is my card:
My Santa Lucia is coloured with Copics and I must say I just love to colour these images as they are both easy and fun in same time.
 
I have used flowers from WOC and Kort og Godt to match the lovely new Magnolia papers.
They are amazing those papers, I can tell you. Best Magnolia ever have made and I had to order a bunch...again ♥
The text is an older Christmas text from North Star Stamp, a Norwegian company.
 
I made a little Christmas scene inside my card using some Marianne Design dies.
I have used Collectables 1326 called Julehus and 1330 Julehus dekor
I made two houses and layered them with 3D cushions, and coloured inside the windows with Copic
I think this lookes really nice and I had totally forgotten about these wonderful dies...
Shame on me!

I love wooden embellishments and both the wonderful text and tiny trees was a gift from my kind and wonderful friend Tammy, bought in the UK.
I also got a new one called Wood Veneer from Studio Callico that I have saved for my next project ;)
Like so many times before I have used my Snowflake die from Joy!Craft
LOVE that die so much ♥

My Christmas Bella ♥
Perfect for her Lucia day and I hope you will come back her the 13th to see what I made for her.
 
Thank you Christine for making this wonderful stamp
and thank you for having me as a guest.
You will find the post HERE at the PND blog
 
I found a little video about Santa Lucia in Norway and some other traditions for Christmas if you wanna have a look.


 
Have a nice day everybody.
Take care
Hugs, Jill

22 kommentarer:

Paper Nest Dolls sa...

Thanks sooo much !! i love and adore you. This card is ammmazzzing! hugs xx

Unknown sa...

A very very beautiful card!

Xoxoxo, Lori Ann
TPN DT

Faye Wynn-Jones sa...

What a beautiful story, which matches this STUNNING card xx

Beate sa...

Virkelig et nydelig kort! Herlig fargekombinasjon og flotte dies på innsiden.

June Nelson sa...

Its so beautiful and thanks for sharing your lovely story, it would be beautiful to see, can I come and visit!!! xxxx

Anne- Elisabeth sa...

Så aldeles nydelig, Jill. Falt for allt på kortet ditt. Love it.
Klem
Anne-elisabeth

Maritha sa...

Härligt kort vännen och Bella kommer att vara en riktigt söt liten Lucia ....och mamman kommer absolut att fälla en tår!! =);)

Kramen damen

Veronique sa...

♥♥♥♥

Tammy sa...

Stunning card as always sweetie. The wooden embellishments are simply adorable. Hugs xxx

Meretekj sa...

Noe så utrolig vakkert...

Kjersti Gulliksen sa...

Utrolig fint kort og stempel. Håper virkelig at Bella får oppfylt drømmen sin. For meg så er Lucia en spesiell dag, for bestemoren min hadde bursdag den dagen, hun er dessverre borte nå, men jeg tror jeg skal ta en prat med henne likevel jeg, hun ble kalt for "heksa i parken" (hun bodde i et område som ble kalt parken i en villa), hvem vet, kanskje hun kan ordne noe fra andre siden. hehe. Var selv Lucia i barnehagen, og har aldri følt meg så stolt noen gang, og det var rettferdig loddtrekning, ikke slik som på skolen hvor den peneste med lyst hår fikk bli Lucia. I en barnehage jeg jobbet så tok de helt av med å ikke gjøre forskjell på gutter og jenter, og endte opp med en gutt som Lucia, eller Lucifer som det ble uten at de tenkte seg om. Uff.

butchiesgal sa...

This card is so beautiful! And your story about your Bella has melted my heart. Blessings to you and your family!

Trine sa...

Fantastisk vakkert! Synes nesten jeg kan se Bella som lucia;) Hun hadde vært den vakreste lucian det er jeg sikker på;)

Unni A sa...

Så nyyydelig! Vakre farger og lekkert pyntet. Likte så godt innsiden!
Ha en fin dag :)
klem Unni

Connie Can Crop sa...

What an amazing card! So great reading about your daughter and this very special tradition too. Christine 's image is beautiful and you showcased it wonderfully!! Thank you for sharing! Scrappy hugs, Connie
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

Michele Spera sa...

Absolutely stunning card:-) I am in love with this!
Hugs
Michele

Cindy sa...

Beautiful story! GORGEOUS card! I love all of Christine's images. TFS, Cindy :)

Marcee Rodgers sa...

This is STUNNING!!!♥

Heather sa...

A beautiful card Jill, gorgeous design and lovely papers, your Santa Lucia is delightful and such fabulous details!!!

hugs
Heather xx

Unknown sa...

So beautiful card Jill! I love this image and your awesome design. Thank you for sharing video with us.
Jasmina

Beverly Steele sa...

beautiful job

Beverly Steele sa...

beautiful job