søndag 1. februar 2015

LOVE at Kreativ Scrapping!

Hi all you lovlies!
I am late with my post for Kreativ Scrapping today as I have been away for the weekend with some of my lovely friends and totally forgot to write my post ready!

But the challenge starting at Kreativ Scrapping today is all about LOVE and the DT has made some pretty awsome projects for you as always. I have made a card with one of my favorite stamps from Paper Nest Dolls and some lovely papers from Graphic 45. Hope you like♥♥

The collection from Graphic 45 is called Time To Florish and it is gorgeous!
 Even if I am not the worlds most colourloving person I luuurve this :)

I have used Love Strung Ellie for my card and I have coloured her with Copics
The cardbase is made with a lovely stencil and I will come back on the 3rd with more details of it, as I can't fint my links at the moment ;)

My front page with some cut outs from the G45 papers.
All edges are distressed with Ranger Distress Ink in Walnut Stain


Inside you see my lovely Ellie ♥

Hope I manage to inspire you a bit today!
I am heading to bed... Think I can sleep a week! lol

Nite friends ♥
HUgs



4 kommentarer:

Trine sa...

Nydelig kort Jill ;)

Veronique sa...

Herlig kort :)

christineyoung sa...

Love❤❤❤❤❤

Unknown sa...

Soft drink and refreshments as they more often than not have a serious reasonable piece of sugar. Espresso is my preferred refreshment yet it likewise contains caffeine which having an excess of isnt useful for the body. http://brainammoadvice.com