torsdag 26. februar 2015

Loves Me, Loves Me Not Tilda ♥♥

Good evening friends and followers ♥

I have made a new Magnolia card today with one of my favorites from the latest collection, Lovely Duo collection 2015.
For my card I have chosen the adorable Loves Me, Loves Me not Tilda
Hope you like it
I have made a double tag pocket card.
All my papers are from Pion this time and most of my flowers and stash comes from Magnolia

Here you see the first tag out

And here they are both out :)

My Tilda is stamped with Memento on Perfect Colouring Paper and coloured with Copics.

I have some paperstaws on the side with a handcut banner from the designpaper.
The swirl is my old and still amazing Magnolia DooHickey Leaf & Swirl

All flowers are from Magnolia. The silverberries are just sooo beautiful! The rest you will find here

Hope I inspired you to make something with your Magnolia products ♥
Wishing you all a wonderful evening
Hugs, Jill

2 kommentarer:

Alexandra♥ sa...

Such a sweet design!!! Beautiful result!

Hugs,
Alexandra

Magda sa...

O Jill, so, so beautiful!!
Wonderful coloring and very special design!!
Love your colored image a lot!!!
Have a nice weekend