fredag 29. april 2011

Bling baby

This is my other Kenny K image, that I bought here and she is called Bling baby. Totally awsome and I LOVE it! You just have to get one!
Ain't this a beauty or what!

Coloured with copics, added Glossy accent to her glasses and belt to make a cool effect.
Beautiful flowers from Prima and Papirdesign. Pink rhinestones here and there :)

The papers are just gorgeous and are from Maja design, with pink and brown bazzill.
I think I am addicted to brown bazzill...and my roses..
Just made a rose-order from the WOC and i hardly can't wait to get it!

Entering my beautiful diva in the following challenges:
Kenny K challengeblog - springtime
Bling it on - digi and bling
Charisma cardz - april showers/ may flowers
Craft us crazy - moms day or flowers
The secret crafter saturday challenge - cream, pink and brown (my favorits!)
Simon says stamp - anything goes
Totally gorjuss - bling it on

Have a nice weekend everybody. I'm working nightshift until wednesday, so I guess I will be sleeping during all the beautiful weather :(
Hugs, Jill

15 kommentarer:

Dawn sa...

Oh wow! Gorgeous on so many levels! Thanks so much for playing with us at KKKG this week :D

Curly sa...

OMGosh this is so beautiful, its so perfect for our colour theme challenge this week, I love the fun image, and your colouring is superb,

Thank You for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 131 Pink Brown and Cream.

Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT

Patsi sa...

Wow I love this! Thanks for joining us at bling it on... Xx

kim.mom sa...

SOOO CUTE!!! Love her big boots!! You colored her perfectly...love those colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Us Crazy!

Maritha sa...

ÅHHHH sötaste Jill.....vilket helt underbart fint kort vännen!!! Det är ju bara så snyggt med dom färgerna och jag MÅSTE bara köpa en så coool stämpel! MÅSTE!!! =) Lycka till i utmaningarna oxå!
Hoppas du hinner få lite sol på dej mellan skiften.
Ha en skön helg raring!
Kram kram

DesignerDiva sa...

Ooooh Jill this is super!! I really love it you have done a fantastic job, great colouring and beautiful papers and flowers. This is my favourite Kenny K image and you are right everyone should get it!
Hugs to you my friend
Laurie x

Bettina L. sa...

Denne her var fantastisk. Nydelige vintage farger og søte smpå bling. Takk for at du deltar hos TG denne uken. Bettina

Jane (Carroll's Creations) sa...

wow - so pretty

Thanks for joining us on our "Pink, Brown & Cream" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Bella´s Bastelecke sa...

Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at KKKGC...
Hugs
Judith

Bea sa...

Stilig kort, og så flotte farger :o)

Takk for at du deltar hos Creative Inspirations denne gangen

Bea

cheryl sa...

this is one,gorgeous card,bless you for playing at creative inspirations this week love hugs cheryl xxxxx

Vicky sa...

Fabulous card I love this image she is fab. Gorgeous colouring & I soooo love the colours.
Thank you for joining us KKK Girlies, good luck hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

Mandy sa...

Oooo Jill this is gorgeous hun, fab colour combo, the image is a cutie and beautifully coloured as always, I love the glossy accents on the glasses :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Poppet sa...

Great card Jill, Bling Baby looks fab and the colouring is wonderful. Your colour combo looks great with the brown and pink.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at the Creative Cowgirls Challenge. :-) xx

Suzi Mac sa...

Fabulous card, love the image and your colouring. Papers are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
Hugs
Suzi x