søndag 10. april 2011

Blogaward

I have been so lucky to recive this blogaward from the sweet Annica. She has an amazing blog Änglahus that I often visit to get some inspiration. Thank you sweet Annica!
I am supposed to give it to 5 persons that have under 100 followers and
I want to give it to this 5 blogs that I enjoy visiting : 
Maritha, for answering all my stupid questions, giving me so much inspiration and leaving all this sweet comments that makes me smile! Tusen takk søte du !
Laurie one of the first blog I startet following and still one of the blog I enjoy most to visit :)
Carina because she makes all this beautiful cards and I enjoy seeing all the beauty she create.
Elinesblogg  for really beautiful vintage cards!
and
Bente because she creates all this beautiful cards and boxes

Have a beautiful sunday everybody :)
Hugs, Jill



3 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Tusen takk for Awarden :D Skikkelig kjekt altså! Takk!

Carina

Maritha sa...

ÅHHH tack tack sötaste du!! Du är så rar du! och jeg måste säga att du är flink på svensk! (några norska små ord där väl...? hi hi)

Klem klem ;o)

DesignerDiva sa...

Ooh Jill thank you so much!! I am honoured to accept your award. We both started out together in blog land and we will always be friends together, I love to see the beautiful cards you create.
Hugs Laurie x