mandag 18. april 2011

Tickled Pink Stamp again :)

I love my digi images from Tickled Pink Stamps and with this card I will try to get a guest design team spot over at TPS challenge blog. You can join the fun here. Kellie made a cool sketch to work with, and I picked my Pirate Frankie as the image. This is my card:
Text stamp from North *Stamps, the charms from Kort og godt and TH.

The beautiful papers are from Karen Foster and Creative Imaginations,
and brown and baby blue Bazzill of course :)

Pirate Frankie is coloured with copics

The back of the card with my name :)

Front and back :)
I like to take pictures, and today I tok it outside, but I can see that it didn't work that good :(
Haha, I promise the card is really much nicer "live"  ;)

I will also enter my card into some challenges.
Bunny Zoe's crafts- one for the boys
ccm spotlight- card for teenage boys
card-ideas- one for the guys

Have a nice day everybody!
Hugs, Jill

3 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

ÅHHHHH JILL MIN VÄN......det här kortet är ju bara så cooooolt!!! Underbara färger och hur snyggt gjort som helst!!! Jag tycker dina bilder blev fina utomhus. :O)

Kram kram kram

Karli sa...

I really like how you decorate the back of your card too! Thanks so much for sharing your card creation with us at Card Ideas. Hope you can join us again next time! Hugs~

Cor* sa...

STUNNING ! Great coloring! Perfect papers & charm! Best of luck with GDT call.