onsdag 27. april 2011

My new Kenny K

The sun is shining here in Norway today, but I have spent my day inside making a card for a friend of mine who is turning 40 this weekend.
I just had to buy this Kenny K image called Bodacious Bev, and this was a really fun one to colour up.

I made a promise to my self some weeks ago, not to buy anything new until I have made 20 cards using my old stash and to try to use some of the papir-scrap that I have..
But that wasn't that easy..so I had to make digi stamps "legal" to buy, hihi
I wonder who I am fooling ;)
Anyhow this is my card nr 16, so I'm soon going to get some new spellbinders :)  :)

This is the card for the hot 40 years chick ;)
I would have given her black hair if I had black Copics...but no
But I like her like this to!

The grey in her boots and dress, and her lips are covered with Glossy accent, so it's really shiny and cool.

I think I tried every papir scrap that I had to make it match her,
and I'm still not completly satisfyed with it, but now it's done!
Flowers from Kort og godt and Papirdesign. Old ribbons, so you see I can, if I try really hard!


I have to enter some challenges with this hottie:


Wishing you all a nice evening and thanks for all your sweet comments!
Lots of hugs,
Jill

16 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Hej min rara lilla kortmakare!
Helt urcoolt kort och jag har just kollat in dessa coola stämplar jag me....hm....måste nog köpa en liten iallafall!!! =)Ditt kort är så galet snyggt¨och jag bara älskar alla dina fina kort vännen,du är så grymt talangfull!! Glad att jag får ta del av din blogg!! =)

Kram kram vännen

Unknown sa...

Vilken underbar kort! Tokgillar motivet du har använt och alla fina detaljer! tack för att du är med oss i The ABC Challenge denna vecka! Lycka till i utlottningen! Kram & Solsken! /Sari

Lorraine A sa...

Oh wow !! this is FABULOUS !! your friend will love this !! I love the pink/grey combo too ,,,, brilliant and perfect for a 40th !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and Blog Hop :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Mandy sa...

Hi Jill, wow fabulous card, great image and so beautifully coloured, your friend will love this.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
Thanks also for entering my candy hunny, sorry it's taken me so long to visit you and thank you, it's been difficult trying to keep up with everyone :)
hugs Mandy xx

Unknown sa...

love the card I'm a big Kenny K fan and love to see all the wonderful ideas from his stamps and yours is great

DesignerDiva sa...

Fabulous Jill your friend will really ove this. I really like Kenny K images and you have coloured this one perfectly
Hugs Laurie x

Heather sa...

Ji Jill, fabulous card, I love the pink, grey and black colour combination, great colouring of you new Kenny K image - your friend is sure to love this!!

So glad you could join us at both the Truly Scrumptious and Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Laney sa...

Fabulous Jill!!wish I looked like that at 40 LOL!!
Thanks for joining us for this months challenge at Bling it On hope to see you next time too
hugs
laney

Mary sa...

You did an awesome job with the coloring, I love it! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime

Shell sa...

Fabulous card hun, I do love Kenny K images, thanks for joining us at Bling It On this month.
Shell xx

Unknown sa...

What a great card!! I just LOVE Kenny K image!
Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.

Hugs ~ Tine

lisbeth sa...

Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious

Michele Roos sa...

Such a gorgeous card Jill. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at Truly Scrumptious. Hugs Michele x

coldwaters2 sa...

WOW this is awesome what a stunning image this is totally super thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations.
hugs
Lorraine x

Ingrid sa...

For et stilig kort du har laget! Skikkelig lekkert!
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappekammeret,
klem
Ingrid

Janis Lewis sa...

You won a prize at Paper Playtime! Please send me your email address so I can forward it to our sponsor. My email is northrose at slower dot com. Thanks! :) Janis