lørdag 9. april 2011

A pink card

Just a quick post to show a birthdaycard I have made for one of my nieses friend
I have used one of my new stamps from Tickled Pink Stamp,Willow, and coloured her with my new pink Copics. And since my niese Johanne loves pink, it had to be a pink card!

A lot of pink flowers and Stickles star dust on the letters.

Entering this into following challenges:
Paperplaytime- digi monday
Papertakeweekly- Anything goes
By the cute and girly- Cute and girly

I know I am a crappy blogger theese days, but I'm busy working, crafting and beeing a mom. Will try to put up the easter cards I have made for Gabriellas kindergarden teachers tomorrow :)

Have a nice weekend my friends!
Love, Jill



13 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Helt underbart vännen,ursnygg stämpel jag måste nog kolla på en sån.....hi hi. Så fina blommor du har satt dit och underbara färger. Jag förstår att du oxå vill ha en TeddyBo stämpel för dom är verkligen såååå söta,och det räknas ju nästan inte när dom inte kostar så mycket.....*visslar* =)

Kram till dej och hoppas du jobbat klart dina 5 nätter!

Fru Lindberg sa...

Hej söta du! Det finns en award i min blogg till dig ;0) Ha en trevlig helg!

DesignerDiva sa...

Ooh I think your niece is going to really love this card Jill, another beautiful image - you have the nicest images and she is coloured perfectly
Hugs Laurie x

Chris_P sa...

Jättegulligt kort!! Motivet är så fint färglagt!

mum of two sa...

What a pretty card! I love the image you chose and the coloring is perfect. I wanted to tell you too, that I just LOVE the picture at the top of your blog, it is really stunning. Thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime!

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Kellie sa...

Naw this is so pretty and girlie and I just love it! Thank you so much for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges this week!

Hugs,
Kellie

Bron sa...

Such a pretty card. The papers are just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges. Hugs Bron (GDT)

Unknown sa...

WOW, What a beautiful card!! I love your soft pinks and those flowers look so awesome with Willow:-) Thanks so much for joining in the fun at TPSC this week:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Sonya sa...

Love everything about your delightful card.

Mandy sa...

Beautiful card Jill, so pretty.
Thanks for entering my birthday candy :)
hugs Mandy xx

Geraldine sa...

That is such a beautiful card. Great colours - sweet 1970's style image.
thank you for sharing it with us at the By the Cute and Girly challenge.
Geraldine

Nicola sa...

Gorgeous card Jill, love the soft colours and the image is coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining in with my blogaversary candy
Love Nicola xxx

Helle sa...

Så flott kort,Jill!
Du er dyktig!
Herlig stempel som jeg ikke har rukket annet med enn å kjøpe...

Klem fra Helle