torsdag 2. juni 2011

Allsorts DT call

Allsorts challenge blog are having a DT call out
 I would love to join this group of supertalented ladies, so I'm crossing my fingers and made a card to enter the DT call
My sweet Teddy Bo and Teddy Bea image, wich I adore. They are so gorgeous!
The beautiful papers are from Prima, the botanical collection, and I've used it with brown and green Bazzill.
The filmstrip and charm is TH, and the letters are some old stickers from my stash
I made a tag in a pocket card and on the tag I've stamped a poem about love.
My sweet little bears are colored with Copics.

Have a nice day
Lots of hugs from Jill





7 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

ÅHHHHH Jill......hur fint som helst ju!! Och dom är ju tokiga på riktigt om dom inte ser till att nypa dej som DT ju!!! Jag som du bara älskar ju dessa digi´sar,har just beställt ett gäng nya små teddysar.....har du sett deras nya med siffror?? LOVE LOVE!! =)
Lycka till nu min raring!! ;o)

Kramen

Emma (metalicbutterfly) sa...

Just beautiful I love the design so different,

thanks for joining our DT call and good luck

Emma xxx

Camilla sa...

Åh, for et herlig kort! Utrolig stilig laget med motivene.
Klem Camilla:)

brenda sa...

What a clever creation Jill and so unusual.

Thank you for joining our DT call and good luck.

B x

Gayle Cook sa...

Oh Jill.....I came to your blog after you posted on the Teddy Bo one and found this...it's STUNNNNNNNNNNNING!!! Do you know we've got a DT call as well?!?!?!?!?!??!


Gayle
Teddy Bo & Co x

Maya sa...

Åhhh dette var lekkert!
Stilig layout og nydelig motiver ♥
Ha en flotters søndag,
klem fra Maya

scotspanda sa...

wow what a stunning card, the triptych effect is fab

good luck in the dt call

hugs

Amanda x