mandag 20. juni 2011

Some fantastic news

Just wanted to tell you some great news today!
As some of you know, I really wanted to become a DT member at the Allsorts Challenge Blog. I made a special card for the DT call some weeks ago....and...
I am so proud to tell that they chose me!!


I have been dancing around in my living room since I was asked, and can't wait to get started.
Pop over to the Allsorts challenge blog to have a look around and I hope to see you there!

Thank you so much Brenda and the designteam for the opportunity, I truly will do my best!!

Lots of happy hugs from Jill

4 kommentarer:

DesignerDiva sa...

Congratulations Jill you deserve it my friend you make beautiful cards.
I am so pleased for you
Hugs Laurie x

Fleur sa...

Congratulations Jill, looking forward to "working" with you
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Maritha sa...

GRATTIS GRATTIS MIN GOASTE LILLA SÖTFIA!!! Men jag säger som jag sa innan,det är ju mer GRATTIS till DOM som har fått äran att ha en så galet duktig brutta som DT ;)
Stora kramar från mej till dej

brenda sa...

Welcome to the team Jill, I am thrilled to be working with you.

B x