søndag 19. juni 2011

Another boycard :)

I really like making boyscard. Not that I don't love flowers and pink ;) but sometimes it's just fun to use other colors and try out other stuff. And this week Sketchy colors has a challenge with the colors olive, mint and cream, so I just had to give it a try :)
For this card I've used the cool pirate Frankie from Tickled Pink Stamp wich I think is the perfect boy image!
I have used papers from Majadesign, Pion and some old that I can't remember. Mint, cream and olivgreen Bazzill for the layers.
Front and back :)
And yesterday I did order my own made by Jill stamp and I'm looking forward to get it, but until then I use my old and handwrite my name :)
Very simple inside...
Cool pirateship from Kort og Godt, old ribbons and some bling here and there, just couldn't help myself ;)
Colored with copics as usual

Entering here:
Tickled Pink Stamps - A cool sketch by Emma
Sketchy colors - Use Olivgreen, mint and cream

Time to clean up my mess in my new craftroom, but I will be back tomorrow with some really exiting news ;)
Until then, take care everybody
Hugs
Jill




11 kommentarer:

Fleur sa...

Gorgeous card Jill. Fab layout
Hugz Fleur xXx

angelwhispers sa...

This is just fabulous a great image and super colours!!! I really struggle with boy cards and yet you make it look so easy!!! Thanks for sharing Chanelle xxx

Maritha sa...

ÅHHHH min goaste vän,det här kortet är ju riktigt coolt.....och du är ju bara en riktigt mästare på att få till papprena så fint ihop,jag bara älskar din stil gumman!! =) Ursnyggt målat och en riktigt härlig stämpel.
Hoppas du får din stämpel snart,det är rätt skönt att slippa skriva själv....=)

ha det bäst vännen/kram kram fr en trött Östersundare

Aina sa...

Dette kortet var jammen kjempelekkert! Likte godt piraten din :) Nydelig fargelagt, og flott oppsett på kortet :)

annes paperfun sa...

Så stilig kort!
Herlig motiv og flott fargelagt.
Takk for at du deltar hos SC denne uken.
KLem Anne

Cor* sa...

I love this card and colors! Pirate Frankie is such a gorgeous lad hey?! I love making boys cards and you have done an outstanding job! TFS

Kari sa...

Wow,såå stilig da,virkelig et flott guttekort!
Så herlig motiv som passer perfekt!
Lekkert det rosa under her også,nydelig!!!
Ha en fin mandag!

Klem,Kari :)

Regan sa...

Another gorgeous creation, Jill! This color combination works really well with him! Your papers are fabulous and I love the bling & the pirate ship charm! Thanks for playing along @ Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
XX
Regan ~ Design Team

Ingrid sa...

Ah, cool! These colors look great on this pirate boy, he's handsome ;-) And your card is b-ful.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Tickled Pink Stamps.
Hugs Ing

Leonie sa...

Awesome boys card! Love the soft colours. Thanks so much for joining in with our sketch challenge this week at Tickled Pink Stamps
Hugs Leonie

Blankina sa...

Hi Jill, such a cool card, so many details on each side.It was nice to visit you, see you next time.I loved this colours challenge aswell but normally I do not use this colours much. Curious, come and visit my blog.
Ciao from Italy Blankina