onsdag 15. juni 2011

Male card

I haven't done any vintage male card yet, so today I did :)
I used the beautiful papers from Pion and Melissa Frances, two of my absolute favorites!
The frame is from Kort og Godt and original in silver, so I painted it with Gesso and put on Crackle paint. Text says happy birthday!
I made a easel card today using the fabulous skech from CLP
Crackle accent on the text and distressed the edges. Brad from  my old stash. Flowers from Papirdesign and Kort og godt
Details close up ;)

And this card fit into these challenges:
CLP challenge - sketch
Cupcake craft challenges - boy, O'boy, O'boy
Ooh-la-la creations - Father day/special man
Papertake weekly - Dads or lads
Paperplay challenges - Father/male card
Simon says stamp - Bingo (Flowers, brad, sentiment)

Now I have some serious housecleaning to do, my scraps are all over the livingroom... Just waiting to get my "office" alone (my darling is taking his stash and computer to another room..) so I can sit in there scrapping and close the door when  it's to messy inside...hihi

Lots and lots of hugs to all of you
Jill

12 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Oooh I love your male card! Thanks you so much for sharing your talent at PaperPlay this week! Please feel free to enter my magnolia candy at my blog.
Alicia xx
http://alicia-timetocreate.blogspot.com/

Maritha sa...

MEEEEEEEN JAG TROR JAG DÖÖÖÖÖR.....Jill min sötaste gopropp(hoppas nu inte det betyder nåt dumt på norska,du får fråga din man annars....jag litar på att han översätter åt mej nu om det behövs...hi hi)
Kortet är ju så makalöst fint så jag vet inte vad jag ska säga ens....Du är bara gryyyymt duktigt vännen! PUNKT SLUT! ;O)

Kram till dej

Hege-Annie Simonsen sa...

For et herlig, skjønt taffelikort med vintage preg! :D Me like!! Super jobb ut fra skissen nå i juni, i CLP utfordringsbloggen!! Tusen takk for at du deltar!! Likte den setningen på engelsk og flott med den krakelerte effekten der!

God sommer med solskinnsklem fra solfylte Tromsø!!
Hege

Hege-Annie Simonsen sa...

... det skulle selvsagt stå staffelikort..! ;)
Plages litt med tastaturet på denne gamle, lånte bærbare!.....

Delphine sa...

Fantastic male card! Gorgeous papers and details! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Anne sa...

A fabulous vintage male card. Thanks for stopping off at OLL this time and hope to see you again soon. Hugs x

Angie sa...

Fab card love the black and white look and the vintage feel thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x

Faye sa...

What a gorgeous male card. I love all the little details. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. x

Liza sa...

A gorgeous male card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Tara Godfrey sa...

Absolutely stunning Jill! WOW! I love the vintage/masculine theme and all the gorgeous details. Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
Hugs,t

Mel sa...

Just stunning!
I so love the vintage card!
Thanks joining us this time at Dream Valley Challenges
Hugs Melly xxx

Elise sa...

Hi Jill! Wow! What a beautiful vintage card, and a male one at that! You did this stunningly! Thank you so much for joining us at CLP!

Hugs,
Elise