mandag 17. desember 2012

An early Valentines release at LLLC

Good morning friends
Thanks for taking the time to visit me today ♥
 
At LaLaLand we are showing the new Valentine themed release and I have used the wonderful new image called Sweet friend Marci for my card.
In this release it is four wonderful stamps and three BEAUTIFUL dies. I love them all.
Here you can see it all:
Please use this photo in your posts for Monday Valentine's Day release :-)
Aren't they amazingly wonderful?!!!
I am still waiting for my GDT package from LLLC, but Trine, my lovely friend and GD teamie drove over to see me last week and I have borrowed her dies ♥ Thanks sweetie:)
I'm in love I can tell ;)
 
Ok, enough chitchat!
I have so many wonderful Christmas papers that I still haven't used, so for my Valentines card I have used Maja Design's lovely Christmas papers together with ordinary Bazzill.

They are so think and beautiful these papers I just had to show some more of them.

I have used:
Heart Border die and filigree corner die (lovelovelove)
Flowers from WOC, Cheesecloth and some stamens (think thats the name) from Kreativ Scrapping

Coloured with Copics like always
Skin:E21-51-50-93
Hair: 47-39-35-33-31
Yellow: YR24-23, Y17-15
Greens: BG 78-75-72-70
Red: T5, E19-07
Teddy bear: W7-5-3-1
 
Have a wonderful day my friends and take care and enjoy the last week before Christmas ♥
Hugs
 

7 kommentarer:

Trine sa...

Bare hyggelig Jill. Og jeg kan se det var bra jeg tok turen for et fantastisk nydelig kort og så vakkert fargelagt. Hun er jo helt bedårene:)
Ha en fin dag vennen:)
Klemmer!

A Casa di Ale sa...

MA CHE BELLA... DOLCISSIMO IL TIMBRO... MI PIACE MOLTO COME L'HAI COLORATO

CIAO DA ALE

Maritha sa...

BIG SIGH.......som damerna på TeddyBo säger!!! OJ oj...heeeelt galet fint stumpis!! Man blir ju rent impad VARJE gång man är här.!! SÅÅÅÅÅÅ FIIIIINT!!!! =)

Kramen till dej vännen

Chris_P sa...

Jättefint kort!!!

Katie sa...

Adorable! She is just about the cutest thing and I love how you used the heart border die- it's the perfect match for her. Many hugs, Katie

Heather sa...

Such adorable La-La land image Jill, fabulous colours, gorgeous details and your colouring in brilliant!!!

I'm just catching up and would like to wish a very Merry Christmas and may for the wishes come true for the New Year !!
hugs
Heather xx

Kjersti sa...

Nydelig julekort Jill!
Tusen takk for koselig hilsen i posten - ønsker deg og dine ei god jul!
Klem fra Kjersti:)