fredag 14. desember 2012

It's snowing in LaLaLand today

Good morning bloggers and friends
Just a short post as I am about to start todays cleaning...
Today is the childrens bedrooms turn, but I must say I would rather be crafting! LOL
 
 
My card for LaLaLand today is with the theme
Snow /Snowflakes
and I have been dying to us my wonderful Ice Skating Marci
Like always I have coloured this beauty with my Copics
 
Copics:
Skin: E21-51-50-93
Hair: E57-55-53-51
Green: BG 75-72-11-10
Grey: W5-3-1-0
 
I have used a small digi Marci for the back of my card ♥
Coloured just like the big one

Cute cute Marci :)
 
Have a nice day my lovely friends ♥
Hugs
 

8 kommentarer:

Trine sa...

Nydelig kort Jill:) Så flotte folder i skjørtet. Vakkert farglagt:)

Kos deg med husvask:) Jeg skal bake litt i dag så vaskingen får vente til helgen:)

Maritha sa...

Jaha......stumpan,det är bara att lasta på det här med på lastbilen som jag ska ha med kort!!!! ;) OJ OJ OJ.....MAKALÖST VA FINT DU GÖR!!=)

Kramen

Gro sa...

Herlig, herlig, herlig. Nydelig fargelagt.
Ønsker deg en fin helg. Klem :o)

Donna sa...

Oh Jill, your colouring is perfection.
I love the L shape you have created with skating Marci and the overall layout is fab.
I love the bow too.
Where are the flowers? Lol x
I'm hoping that my card will reach you soon!
Thank you for your lovely comments.

Big hugs & love my sweet friend.
xxxxxxxxxxx

Sissel sa...

Så lekkert!!
Klem Sissel

Tuppenshobbyblogg sa...

Aldeles nydelig !

Klem,Kjersti

Fleur sa...

A gorgeous card, great colours and a fab layout
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Katie sa...

Gorgeous once again! I love the green and gray color combo- so soft and pretty. And that sentiment rocks! Hugs, Katie