fredag 7. desember 2012

Glitter and gold!

I love glitter and I love gold, so todays inspiration theme at LaLaland was an easy one LOL!
I have used the new wonderful Angel Marci with Lyre for my card and used a lot of glitter from my lovely At You Spica pens.
 
I hope you like it!
One of the most beautiful LLLC images I think♥

And some of the most beautiful Christmas papers there is!
From Maja design
I think Maja design has the most wonderful papers for card making, fantastic thickness and quality

Side wiew
The sentiment comes with the stamp.
Only embellishments is swirls and berries from Kort og Godt, bells from kreativ Scrapping and HugSnug (seam binding) and a thin white ribbon.

Coloured with Copics like always
Skin: E21-51-50-93
Hair: E47-55-53-51-50
Dress: E81, W0, Blender 0
Lyre: Y38-17, YR24-23
And a lot At You Spica pen gold and clear
 
Have a wonderful weekend my friends♥
Hugs
 

6 kommentarer:

Chris_P sa...

Såå vackert!! jag bara tokälskar din blogg. Du är så himla duktig!!

Sissel sa...

Du er så flink Jill, noe så delikat og lekkert :)
Klem Sissel

Maritha sa...

ÅHHHHHHHHHHH DET DÄR KORTET ÄR VÄL MITT VA??? JILL?? GUMMAN?? TYCKER DET STÅR MITT NAMN ÖVER HEEEELA KORTET JU!!!!! *ler stort*
Såååå j****** fint att jag måste svära!!! =)

Nu är jag hemma från fjället och har sovit typ,......0 timmar i natt,nyktrast men la mej sist typ,hopplöst fall!!! ;)Men kul va det

Kramen

Irene sa...

Et nydelig kort! Alt er så gjennomført, og du fargelegger helt ubeskrivelig flott. Koser meg alltid her inne i bloggen.

Ha en fin førjulstid!

Trine sa...

Rett og slett noe av det flotteste jeg har sett. Du er bare så dyktig:)
Klem fra ei som forguder det du gjør:)

Katie sa...

I literally caught my breath when I saw this card for the first time! It's just so pretty Jill! I love the shape and minimal embellishments- the image just pops out perfectly. Hugs to you, Katie