lørdag 8. desember 2012

My Copic class card

Good evening my lovely friends and followers ♥
I have to show the card I made with the image we coloured on the Copic class I held in Bergen for Kreativ Scrapping in october.
I chose the wonderful LaLaLand image Sweetheart Marci for my class as I think these images are perfect to start with and probably most of you have understood by now that I really like my LLLC stamps! 
 
Here she is, my lovely little friend♥
Papers from Maja design...so BEAUTIFUL♥
The stamp is bought at Kreativ Scrapping and I have stamped her with Memento ink on Perfect Colouring Paper.

The Copic colours are:
Skin: E21-51-50 and E93 for cheeks
Hair: E55-53-51-50 and some strokes with 57 in the end
Dress: B97-93-91
Hearts and ground: W5-3-1-0 and blender 0
All these colours are put together in this set at Kreativ Scrapping

My inside with a lovely poem from NSS and a small digi Marci (yeah I know I always have to have both...)LOL but I love the effect with the little one too!

Cool paper! All edges are machinestiched,- takes forever, but looks great!

Love the little brad from Kort og Godt.
And one of my favorite On the edge die from TH, the new trees.
Star from Marianne design, swirl from Kort og Godt. Seambinding, cheesecloth and some silver metal that I just love to use.
I have made a matching red card with the same design, but I will show that some other day.
Have to go to work :)
 
Have a nice weekend.
Big hugs♥
 
 

6 kommentarer:

Shelby sa...

Beautiful Christmas creation! Love all of the exquisite papers you've used and your coloring is out of this world.

Shelby

Trine sa...

Å Jill for et fantastisk nydelig kort:) Nydelig motiv og vakkert i blått. Flinke, flinke vennen:)
Ha en fin dag!
Klem fra ei som ikke sover....

Sissel sa...

Åhh så lekkert fargelagt og søtt motiv, nydelig fasong på kortet, så morsomt med den lille knotten til å åpne kortet med.
Klem Sissel

Teresa sa...

Beautiful card Jill, fantastic colouring. I hope you have a lovely Sunday. Hugs Teresa xx

Maritha sa...

Meeen stumpan.....hur i hela gör du?? Dina kort är ju så fina att man smäller av,och jag är som sagt en stoooor knul så det är inte det lättaste att åstakomma.....hi hi
Underbara färger och underbart pyntat,sytt runt kanterna....oj oj!!
Du är min goa och talangfulla Norrbagge du ;)

Kramen

Elizabeth sa...

Utrolig flott, både kortet og fargeleggingen! Du er helt rå på La La land stemplene, får dem til å se helt levende ut! Nydelig! Klem, Elizabeth