lørdag 22. oktober 2011

Halloween at Allsorts

 Happy Saturday crafters and friends!
As Halloween is coming closer, we have a fantastic challenge for you at Allsorts this week!

Halloween!!

I have created a goodie bag for my daughter Gabriella since she has got permission from her brother to go out on Halloween with him.
Ok, we will se how that will turn out... Probable she will chicken out and stay at home...
But she is very proud of her bag and have had it on her chair beside her bed since I made it!


















Front of the bag, showing the fantastic image Lil Haunts Vampire Lilith from Tickled Pink Stamps.
coloured with my copics.
The paper is a digi from Rasberry Road, butterfly set, one of their freebee set.
The text is computer generated
The only embellishments are the flowers, because Gabriella is not sooo careful and I guess if I covered it with flowers and charms and stash it will fall off the way she swings her bag!


















On the back of the paperbag I have used digi Lil Haunts vampire Lestat, also from TPS, found here
The ribbons is from stash.
Fabulous images to work with!!

Soooo, now I wan't to see your Halloween creations,
come join us!!
We have some fabulous prizes up for grabs, check out the Allsorts blog to find out :)

Have a fantastic weekend!
hugs, Jill

9 kommentarer:

Trine sa...

Knall stilig, flotte halloween poser:) Helt nydelig fargelagte stempelmotiver. Flotte papirer i stilige farger:)
Ha en fin dag!
Klem.

Maritha sa...

WOWSER!!! hur underbart fint som helst skruttan min,kan tro att Gab är heeeeelt nöjd med den,även om så bara blir hemma så kommer hon ialaf ha den snyggaste "trick-or-treat"-påsen EVER!!!! =)

Kramelikram

Cor* sa...

oh Jill this is wonderful! I love the colors! Purple on the cape is marvelous! Great blood colored wine there too!

Gayle Cook sa...

Fangtastic!!! Ha ha...did you see what I did there?!!? lol

Gayle x

Nicolchen sa...

Hi Jill

Your goodie bag look simply FANTASTIC ... your choice of colours and your coloring are superb ... I love it :0)))

I wish you a wonderful weekend ;0)

Hugs Nicole

oheidia sa...

Så tøffe bagger, Jill. Disse var jo litt søte og ganske så tøffe til å være Halloween. Flotte farger du har laget dem i.
Takk for i går. Skikkelig koselig å møte deg på Skedsmo treffet.
Klem fra meg

Fleur sa...

A stunning bag Jill, those images are all gorgeous.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Ingrid sa...

You're welcome Jill! I'm glad the envelop reached you savely :-) Have much fun with your stamps and it's great to hear you like my card :-)
Have a nice weekend!
Hugs Ing

Emma (metalicbutterfly) sa...

HI Jill this is fantastic love the colouring!!!!

Em xxx