torsdag 27. oktober 2011

Teddy Bo Top Tips, tutorial

Good morning friends!
Today over at the Teddy Bo blog I will show you how I do my bookcards.
It is a perfect gift filled with some chocolate or maybe crafting stuff
for one of your friends for Christmas!
I got a bookcard from Helle for my birthday and I measured it up to find out how she did it, and now I just love doing them!
@Laurie: Hope you like the tutorial :)
This is what I have done today:


Head over to Teddy Bo and check it out. If you follow my tutorial and do some homework using a Teddy Bo or Bea image and show it to us, Gayle (bigboss herself) send you a Bo or Bea image for free!
How cool is that!
And remember it is Christmas before you know it....
Hugs and Kisses
Jill

7 kommentarer:

SYLVIA-ANNE sa...

Hi Jill - I have just popped over to Teddy Bo to see your tutorial - thank you so much for sharing. Your book-card is stunning - wonderful detail and colouring, and a keepsake to be treasured.

Have a lovely day - Sylvia x

Maritha sa...

JAG VILL VARA MED OCH GÖRA BOK JU....!!! hm,nähä det va inte för oss dt:isar det inte!! Men din bok är ju BARA FINAST I VÄRLDEN!!Bästa gummsan nu ska jag ta mej en tur till pysselbordet och se om jag inte kan göra nåt vettigt...(man vet ju aldrig om jag lyckas el inte) =)

Massa kramar till min Jillsan

Pinklady 68 sa...

Nok et herlig motiv du har fargelagt såååå fint!!!
Og boken ble bare lekker!!! En heldig venn som får denne til jul:-)

Ha en fin torsdag! Klem Laila.

Kari sa...

Åå,så herlig bok!!Fargeleggingen er bare super flott!!
For en flott gave å gi bort!
Fantasisk!
Ha en flott torsdagskveld! :)

Klemmer :)

Hege sa...

En super bok!!! Det er virkelig morsomt å gi fra seg noe så forseggjort!!! Motivet ditt er bare SÅÅ lekkert fargelagt!!

Klem Hege :)

DesignerDiva sa...

Thank you so much sweet Jill for your fabulous tutorial! When I get back off my holidays in the sun I will try to make one!
As usual your card is totally stunning - I'm in awe!!
Hugs Laurie x

Kjersti sa...

Du lager så fantastisk fine kort! Det er alltid koselig å titte på siden din:) Takk for flott tutorial! klem Kjersti