tirsdag 22. januar 2013

A fab sketch at CMN

Good morning and I am so glad to see you here today :)
We are having a new fabulous challenge at Copic Marker Norge starting today and this time Trine made us a sketch. Together with the sketch we want you to use PASTELS... Well pastel colours was a bit harder than I thought.. My first card ended up red and this one...well maybe not as pastel as I had in mind ;)

But the stamp is new to me and it is another Magnolia...Bonny Tilda is the beauty called and she is really cute I think. Like always coloured with Copics, so I hope you bear over with my not too pastel card ;)

Well well...

I have tried to use some of my scrap papers, so this ones papers comes from here and there. A bit from Pion and some from an Christmas paperpad I won in a challenge.
But the Copics I have used is:
Skin: E21-11-51-50
Hair and bow: E27-25-23-21

I promise I have followed the sketch, i have just turned it a bit.
I have used flowers from WOC and the rest you will find links to at the end of the post

Here is the sketch:

Can't wait to see your work on this one!

Supplies used:





11 kommentarer:

Donna sa...

Wow! Jill......Your colouring just gets better and better. I would love to try out those copics!
The sketch is fab and I like the pastel colours you have used.
I hope you are well sweetie?!?!

Not heard from you in a long time!

Crafty hugs
Donna xx

Siv sa...

NYYYYDELIG!!!! klem :)

Veronica sa...

Så flott kort:) Synes det er pastell nok, jeg:) Herlig stempel:)
Klem, Veronica

DesignerDiva sa...

I have just coloured this little Tilda in last night to make a card with and Jill if mine is half as nice as yours I will be happy! Another beautiful piece of work my little Norweign friend!
Big hugs Laurie xx

Maritha sa...

ÅHHHHHH kortet är ju bara ljuvligt sött ju stumpis!!! Fina färger och bara ....bara....*suckar* heeeeelt JillsanBillsanPerfektusfilliduttus!! (ja vi har nu fått ett nytt ord i svenska akademins ordlista) ;)

Kraaaaaam

Rita sa...

Nydelig :) Så fine farger og flott med stjerna :) Klem Rita

Doreen sa...

adorable image and fab design es well
Hugs
Doreen xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder sa...

jill this is simply adorable! i so love those papers and that big star is gorgeous...need this!!! beautiful work :)

Lau W sa...

Oh your card is adorable, so nice colouring and design !
xxx

nergele's puslerier sa...

Likte spesielt godt det du har gjordt med stjerna og stemplet taler jo for seg da...lekkert kort.

Kjersti sa...

Så nydelig kort Jill, lekre farger og så herlig motiv du har brukt!
Ha ei fin uke!
Klem fra Kjersti:)