søndag 13. januar 2013

New release at LLLC

Good morning sweeties!
***
I have tried out something new on my blog. I have put the links at the end of my card.
Think it looks great when that is done, and easy for you to find anything I have used. Hope you like it!
***
Yesterday at CHA LaLaLand released some fantastic new stamps and some fantastic dies too!
I love them all I can tell :)
I was so lucky to make some cards for them to bring to CHA and I would love to show you one of them today. I have used Leprachaun Luca for my card and didn't make him into a Irish card, but a more ordinary birthday card. These images are so versatile they can be used for a lot different occations.

Ok, here it is
Oh my, quite bright colours for me!!
But I love this green, it is made with Copic BG 78-75-72, 11-10-70
To get the shape on my card I have used one of Gabriella's breakfastplates, a flower plate in plastic from Ikea since I don't have a Silouette or something that fancy ;) LOL

The fantastic papers are from Kaisercraft. I have used two of the dies from LLLC

Front and back together. Flowers from Ridderholm and WOC

Both my CHA cards together.
You can see the post with my Marci card here

My Luca is coloured in these colours:
Skin: E21-51-50, 93
Hair: E49-47-35-33-31
Red: T5, E19-07
Gold: YR24-23, Y17-15
Grey: W7-5-3

This is the stamp release from LLLC
Aren't they just the cutest??
And here are the dies:

I will be showing some more of them later. I also have the Fancy Bracket die and I just love it!
Wishing you all a wonderful day♥

Hugs and kisses

Here are the supplies I have used:


12 kommentarer:

Alyce Kit and Clowder sa...

stunning jill! i love the shape of the card and i like how you chose to do more of an aqua rather than just green. he is coloured so beautifully :)

Gro sa...

Så nydelige kort, begge to. Og det var mange flotte nye motiv de hadde. Tror jeg må ta meg en liten shoppingrunde snart...
Sees i morgen på kurs?

Klem :o)

Pinklady 68 sa...

To nyyydelige kort, Jill!!
Du er bare super flink til å fargelegge!!
Og vil/må ha lista mi blir alltid lengre etter dies tips hos deg:-)

Ha en fin søndag! KLem Laila.

Maritha sa...

ÅHHHHH VILL HAAAAAAA!!! Ja alla nya stämplarna är helt ljuvliga!! Dina kort är bara sååå fina stumpis!! <3

...och jag kan meddela att Ikea är sååå den fiffigas Silouette!! ;)

Kramen damen

Rosietoes sa...

Gorgeous cards Jill. You're a star now - showcasing at CHA! Well done. Love the blog lo - it makes it very easy to get to the products.

Edna x

Donna sa...

Wowzer!!! Jill this is fantastic hun, such gorgeous colours with amazing detail.
I hope you are all well?

Big crafty hugs xx

DesignerDiva sa...

Such a fabulous card and image my lovely Jill. Your colouring still amazes me every time I see it!!!
Big HUgs Laurie xx

Tuppenshobbyblogg sa...

To nydelige kort du har laget.
Disse motivene er superskjønn og spesiellt når de er fargelagt av deg.du er helt rå altså :)

Klem,Kjersti

Dena sa...

Oh wow! Your coloring is so awesome!!! Wow! Love the way you die cut one side of your card, beautiful!!!
Hugs, Dena

Sissel sa...

Kjempelekre kort, nydelig fargelagt.
Klem Sissel

Trine sa...

Helt fantastisk som alltid:)

Ha en fin kveld!
Klem.

Siv sa...

Så nydelige kort!! Fantastisk flott fargelagt og like flott pyntet!! Og du VET å friste med å legge ut alle nyhetene.... Klemmer fram meg ;)