torsdag 31. januar 2013

Look what I have done!!!

I can't believe it...
I haven't got a card to show you today...
I have made a Lay Out!!

Sometimes when I see something new I get so inspired, and this time Pion's new papers almost made me loose my breath and I almost ran into my scraproom dying to create something with them.
The other thing that inspired me to all this was my fantastic teamies at Kreativ Scrapping, and I thought why not do something different, something that I never do, something that I can't..
so I made a LO

A lay out of my wonderful princess,- my Gabriella ♥
Hope you like my first lay out...I would really love to hear what you think!

Every time I see this picture I have to smile...
She is my princess,- so kind, so loving and so perfect in every way.

In the picture Gabriella is 4 years old. It is taken last September in her kindergarden and I think the photo is wonderful. It shows her personality.

And here you can see the wonderful papers that made me do this!
Pion's new collection called Alma's Sewing Room.
Kreativ Scrapping has them in house now for you, and I think you better hurry get your orders in before they are all gone!

I can't translate my wordings, but it tells in Norwegian that she always has a smile on her face.

I think it is hard to embellish a lo, much harder than a card!
Tricky to find the right balance between to little and way to much :)
But I guess I will learn.
 I have to make one more off course,- for my beautiful son Sebastian, hopefully I can show it to you in a few days too.

Until next time my friends
Take care♥

My supplies from the best shop I know, Kreativ Scrapping.



10 kommentarer:

Gro sa...

Hmmm, flink til dette også du jo. Denne var bare så nydelig. Litt gøy å gjøre noe annet innimellom alle tusjene.
Ha en flott dag. Klem :o)

Maritha sa...

ÅHHHH!!! Stumpan du är ju kung på allt du gör!! LO:n är heeeeelt underbart fin!!! jag gjorde en igår jag med....blir sällan nöjd med mina! Men man måste väl göra det lite oftare för att få upp farten.....din är iaf helt galet fin....och det är Bella med!! =) <3

Kraaaaam

DesignerDiva sa...

Just beautiful Jill, Gabriella is gorgeous and your layout is perfect
Hugs Laurie xx

Chrissy sa...

Superb layout Jill, a gorgeous photo to work with, love the papers and colours and beautiful details..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Gro Tjeltveit sa...

Fantastisk LO og en helt fortryllende jente :-)

Klem fra Gro :-)

Pinklady 68 sa...

Enig med alle før meg Jill:-)
Kan dette også du...nyyydelig LO!!!
Pion arkene er bare helt herlige og flotte detaljer!!
Super søt datter du har!

Ha en fin vinterdag! Klem Laila.

Bente sa...

Aldeles nydelig, både LO'en og den skjønne jenta!
Alt du lager er jo bare til å miste pusten av!
Ha en super helg!
Klem, Bente

Katie sa...

Shut the front door! I don't think you can say you can't make a LO anymore because this.is.stunning! I think you got the perfect balance of embellishments- not to overwhelming, just beautiful. And your daughter is such a cutie! Many hugs to you my friend, Katie

Kjersti sa...

Så lekker Jill, dette burde du gjøre mye mer av:) Herlig bilde, lekre papirer og nydelig pyntet!
God helg!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

Maria Therese sa...

Nyyydelig layout ♥